Selasa, 11 April 2017

Conversation of Making a Robot






Y         = Hi Devi..
D         = Hi Yogi, please sit down.
Y         = Thankyou, How are you?
D         = I'm fine thanks, and you?
Y         = I'm very well thank you
D         = I was thinking....
Y         = What is it?
D         = I might need your help
Y         = What can I do for you?
D         = I need a robot that can translate every single language in the world
Y         = It’s so interesting, let’s make a robot
D         = I think it should have an automatic translation, it can communicate and it can use it camera to decide what’s to do translate
Y         = Amazing, draw or describe it
D         = The robot looks like a handycame with a screen, that can be flipped like handycame
            to decide what’s to do translate
Y         = Amazing, draw or describe it
D         = The robot looks like a handycame with a screen, that can be flipped like handycame
Y         = And what the robot can do?
D         = The robot can talk, it can translate audio and picture. It can record conversation it does’nt internet connecting and batteries
Y         = Ok! Give a name and how much will it cost?
D         = The name should be Glee and how much it will cost arroud 1 million? What do you think?
Y         = It’s so brilliant. Can’t wait to see the result of a robot
D         = Me too
Y & D     = hahahahha

1 komentar:

  1. I can't help but losing my focus on your beautiful hair, Yogi. Yes, I think I like your hair.

    BalasHapus